Membership is an important, affordable investment in your profession and career
Who can join the PCA Inc.?
All celebrants are welcome to join our Brisbane based association.
- Registered marriage celebrants and general celebrants (Ordinary Membership)
- Students of celebrancy (Ordinary Membership)
- Non-registered celebrants (Associate Membership)
What is required of members?
All members are required to, observe and adhere to and abide by the association’s Code of Professional and Ethical Conduct.
- Participate in the association’s continuing professional development program
- Undertake not to breach conflict of interest requirements in either practice or advertising
- Remain financial to gain the full benefits of membership and continue to access information and resources
- An affordable annual fee
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Group Insurance through CoCA*
- Associate membership for non-registered celebrants i.e. those awaiting registration and those performing ceremonies other than weddings
- CAL Copyright License*
- Byronware Celebrant Professional Suite* – discounted price to PCA members for this complete celebrant software programme to run your business
- Networking opportunities for members
- Regular workshops to increase your skills
- Subsidised entry to the PCA annual conference, held in Brisbane
- Free listing on our PCA website
- Discounted fees for compulsory On-going Professional Development (OPD)
- Member updates on important issues as they arise (ie legislative changes)
- Members only Facebook group which provides a supportive and friendly forum
What does it cost?
Annual membership (1st April to 31st March) of the PCA costs from $120.
Apply to join now!