Membership is an important, affordable investment in your profession and career
Who can join the PCA Inc.?
All celebrants are welcome to join our Brisbane based association.
- Registered Marriage Celebrants
- Students of celebrancy (Ordinary Membership)
- Non-registered Celebrants (Associate Membership)
What is required of members?
All members are required to, observe and adhere to and abide by the association’s Code of Professional and Ethical Conduct.
- Participate in the association’s continuing professional development program
- Undertake not to breach conflict of interest requirements in either practice or advertising
- Remain financial to gain the full benefits of membership and continue to access information and resources
- An affordable annual fee
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Group Insurance through CoCA*
- Associate membership for non-registered celebrants i.e. those awaiting registration and those performing ceremonies other than weddings
- CAL Copyright License*
- Byronware Celebrant Professional Suite* – discounted price to PCA members for this complete celebrant software programme to run your business
- Networking opportunities for members
- Regular workshops to increase your skills
- Subsidised entry to the PCA annual conference, held in Brisbane
- Free business listing on our PCA website
- Discounted fees for compulsory On-going Professional Development (OPD)
- Member updates on important issues as they arise (ie legislative changes)
- Members only Facebook group which provides a supportive and friendly forum
What does it cost?
Annual membership (1st April to 31st March) of the PCA costs from $120.
Apply to join now! Complete this PCA Membership Application form and return to us via email. Please follow the instructions on the form for payment of your membership fee – including Insurances and Copyright License if you wish to take up these options.
Complete the details below to initiate your access to the Member’s Section of this website. Your access will be finalised once your form and payment have been received.